|Terms & Conditions|
|MoreVeg Terms and Conditions: Use of our web-site and the sale and purchase of goods from the web-site are governed by our terms and conditions as set out below.
These terms and conditions were updated on 31st December 2011. "We" or "Our" means MoreVeg. "You" or "your" means the person accessing, using or ordering from our web-site over the Internet.
1. Our Seed is intended for use by private gardeners and is not for commercial use.
2. All information contained on our website relating to varieties, characteristics, periods of maturity, fitness for any particular purpose, performance is given for general guidance only (local and climatic variations can make such information inaccurate). All the vegetable seeds we supply are subject to current EU/UK Seeds Regulations & are guaranteed to comply with them at the time of delivery.
Please Note if your order includes Secateurs you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or over.
3. Prices maybe subject to change and all goods are sold subject to availability. Whilst we take the utmost care to ensure the product descriptions, pictures, information and prices are accurate we do not accept liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Colours may vary slightly from those shown on the website due to the limitations of internet technology. Orders are accepted at our sole discretion and we maintain the right to decline orders without giving an explanation.
4. We accept payment through Paypal and Sagepay who in turn accept all major credit cards. Alternatively, you may order by post using a cheque (made payable to Moreveg). All prices are in pounds sterling (£). We are sorry but we do NOT accept orders from outside of the UK and E.U.
5. Delivery. Your shopping basket displays the seeds you have purchased and these will normally be despatched within seven working days to the delivery address which you supply. We dispatch by Royal Mail and via Airmail for E.U. orders. Additional time should be allowed where payment is made by cheque, as we will not normally despatch goods until the cheque has cleared. We aim to give a good service but at busy times despatch of goods may take a little longer. If you do not recieve your order within 21 days, please contact us.
6. We hope that you will not need to complain but if you do please contact us via email or telephone. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 01823 681302. Our Refunds and returns policy is as follows. If you are unhappy with the seeds/goods, we will issue a replacement, credit note or a refund upto the value of the seeds/goods purchased. Please note we can not accept responsibility for losses due to weather conditions. Cancellation . As we normally despatch very quickly, if you wish to cancel please call is without delay and if we have not yet posted your order we will cancel it and issue a full refund.
7. Security is one of our highest priorities and we take every precaution to protect your personal information both online and offline. Payment is made via Paypal to give you peace of mind in using one of the country’s most established and respected online payment providers.
9. Registering is optional and it is not necessary to register to use our website or to order from us. You can therefore order without registering, but registering does speed up future purchases by avoiding having to retype your details. During the registration or ordering process we collect some or all of the following information:
• Your name and address
• Your contact telephone numbers (to enable us to contact you in the event of a query)
• Your e-mail address
By registering or ordering through our website you consent to the collection and processing of your personal details by us.
10 If we change our Terms and Conditions, or any other policy, we will post notification of these changes here so you are aware of them.
11 The images and text contained on the MoreVeg website are Copyright and must not be re-used without our permission.
12 Our terms and conditions will be governed by English law. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.